GGZ InGeest is a highly regarded mental healthcare organization providing excellent individualized care for a full range of psychiatric disorders at 19 locations throughout Amsterdam, the Netherlands. GGZ InGeest is currently taking care of more than 25,000 patients with a highly educated workforce of 2,000 specialists in partnership with VU Medical Center (VUMC). VUMC is one of eight university medical centers (UMC) in the Netherlands.
- To unify planning of flex employees and administration and create a reliable workforce planning process
- To decrease time it takes for central flexpool planners and administrators to utilize workforce planning system
- To interface workforce planning systems (Workforce Scheduling, Flexpool, Shiftbidding, Webaccess) and by so doing increase transparency and reduce mistakes in the workforce plan
ORTEC’s innovative planning tool – ORTEC Workforce Scheduling – creating a unified planning procedure delivering greater transparency with fewer mistakes and in much less time.
Benefits of central allocation of flex employees in combination with shift bidding:
- Saving on temps
- Services booking via Internet saving time for the flex planner
- More efficient planning via professional planners with insight on formations and demand
- Quick replacement in case of sickness
- A closed chain and reduce commitment PSA proceedings
- Greater confidence in the abilities of the flex pool
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Increased transparency and insight into bottlenecks, e.g., shortages/additional occupancy in departments
- Insight into total lending hours
With ORTEC we save a vast amount of time in workforce planning and administration"