What is Workforce Planning?
Workforce planning aims to compose a workforce and to formulate meaningful constraints and objectives for workforce deployment, matching the workforce with a given or expected workload.
Why optimize workforce planning?
Good workforce planning helps to:
How to optimize workforce planning?
- Reduce risks on operational mismatches between workload demand and workforce supply
- Make your organization more agile
- Become less dependent on temp agencies
Workforce planning addresses topics that concern size, quality and availability of workforce over longer time (months to years), with respect to:
What are the results of optimizing Workforce Planning?
- Employment relationships, labor agreements, and benefit programs
- Forms of flexibility, mobility, flexible deployment, productivity and skill requirements
- Development programs, constitution of the workforce
- The need for external hire
Optimizing workforce planning and scheduling with ORTEC will able you to:
Why contact ORTEC to optimize Workforce Planning?
- Work with various planning horizons
- Forecast the right amount of shifts
- Go from shifts to rosters to employees
- Adjust in real-time
- Report realizations with a payroll connection
- Improve technology and visibility
- Centralize and integrate
ORTEC is a leading company in providing workforce software solutions at strategic, tactical and operational level. The solution suite includes enriched functionality for supporting workforce planning and optimization. The solution is implemented at a large customer base in the healthcare and service industry. Customer stories show strong savings in workforce costs, but also in employee satisfaction.